Sunday 29 April 2012

Flaming Cat + PSD

Posted By: Mahey - 07:31:00








In case you are interested on knowing how I created this image,
you can download the .PSD in small resolution to know my step by steps.
(Please do not post this image in any other place and claim it as your
own. I only provide the .psd for those of you that want to know the
whole process I used and learn something from it) (.PSD = leaning the
basics about lighting and using gradient colors on the overall image)
NOTE: For the final touch, I used topaz clean filter.
Looks
cool as a screensaver so feel free to DL and use as so. other than as a
screensaver, please to not alter or distribuite this image in any way
without my authorization.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates Designed by: Templatezy / Sb Game Hacker Apk